SPORTS INJURY IN COON RAPIDS MN
SPORTS INJURIES CHIROPRACTIC REHABILITATION
As a Coon Rapids MN Chiropractor with over 25 years of experience, Dr. Kenneth Ruf has treated a wide variety of sports injuries with chiropractic care in Coon Rapids MN. We frequently treat back injuries, strains and sprains, and repetitive motion injuries all brought on by playing sports.
BENEFITS OF SEEING A SPORTS INJURY CHIROPRACTOR in Coon Rapids MN
By scheduling regular visits to a chiropractor, you can help to alleviate the pain you are currently dealing with as well as prevent future injuries. It's our goal to help you continue to participate in your favorite sports by offering natural chiropractic and wellness services. Below are just a few of the many benefits that you can see by visiting a Sports Injury Chiropractor:
- Whole Body Approach to Health - We work with our patients, giving them advice on how to treat current sports injuries as well as how to prevent them in the future. At Caring Chiropractic Center we work to treat the sports injury itself as opposed to just the symptoms. We will never prescribe addictive painkillers and focus only on natural methods to treat your injuries.
- Improved Healing Times - Through chiropractic care, you can prevent injuries in the future and reduce inflammation and pain that can morph into permanent injuries, if not handled promptly.
- Improved Performance - Chiropractic care does not have to be a reactive form of healthcare. In fact, with regular chiropractic adjustments, you can help decrease sore muscles, increase your range of motion, improve flexibility, and reduce the chance of sports injuries.
COMMON SPORTS INJURIES WE TREAT
While we treat all types of musculoskeletal sports injuries, the most common injuries that we treat include:
- Tennis or Golfers Elbow
- Shoulder Injuries
- Shin Splints
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Runners Knee
- Various Strains and Sprains
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Golf Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
CONSULTATION, X-RAYS, (IF NEEDED) AND EXAMINATION FOR ONLY $29!
COMPREHENSIVE CARE FOR SPORTS INJURIES
At Caring Chiropractic Center, our approach to treating sports injuries involves treating both the symptoms as well as the injury itself. With chiropractic adjustments as well as other wellness services offered at our Minnesota Chiropractic Clinic, we work to treat our patients from the inside out.
WELL ROUNDED SPORTS INJURY CARE
Our sports injury care embodies a variety of medical disciplines to ensure that we are always providing our patients with the highest level of natural medical care. We offer the following healthcare services that may be beneficial to those suffering from sports injuries:
- Chiropractic Care - Using spinal adjustments we'll work to relieve pressure on your nervous system that will promote spinal health. As chiropractors, we believe that spinal health helps to improve your overall health. Many of our patients experience significant pain relief after a series of chiropractic adjustments.
- Massage Therapy - Massage is also a beneficial form of therapy for sports injuries. A massage can help to booth circulation as well as relax musculoskeletal tension and reduce inflammation in your muscles. Massage is also known to boost endorphins known to reduce pain without the use of painkillers.
- General Wellness - Our wellness team will also offer insight in terms of nutritional therapy as well as exercise coaching to help prevent future sports injuries. A regular exercise regimen can be extremely beneficial when it comes to reducing the prevalence of sports injuries.
CONTACT CARING CHIROPRACTIC CENTER TODAY
If you're dealing with being sidelined after a recent sports injury, contact your Minnesota chiropractor today at (763) 421-1905 to schedule an evaluation with Dr. Kenneth Ruf. We're committed to your overall well-being and will work hard to treat your sports injuries as well as to treat your body as a whole. Check out our testimonials page to see our large number of satisfied patients that have had life-changing experiences after turning to Caring Chiropractic Center for help.